There’s nothing more frustrating than watching your child struggle with a subject you barely remember, let alone know how to teach. Maybe it’s time to seek outside help! Our philosophy centers around discovering each child’s unique strengths and building upon them to promote learning, engagement, and academic success. We meet students where they are and empower them to grow.
Subjects Learning Lab Tutors:
What is Learning Lab Tutoring?
Learning Lab offers one-on-one tutoring in any subject, at any grade level. Our tutoring is individual subject-focused and coupled with the skills we teach, Learning Lab tutoring promotes faster learning as well as higher-level performance for your student.
Learning Lab’s Tutoring Center not only helps students catch up in individual subjects, but it’s also a place for students to:
- Develop good learning habits and skills
- Cultivate critical thinking ability
- Enhance their knowledge and understanding of academic subjects
From specific subjects to organization and time management, our tutors teach:
- Concepts that are conducive to academic and life success
Our tutoring services are available:
- Online (with one of our local educators tutoring your student in real-time)
- In-home (our educators can travel to your house if you prefer in-person tutoring at home)
- At the location of your choice (if you prefer in-person tutoring at a coffee shop, library, etc.)
- At one of our Learning Lab centers (we have locations in Brentwood and Nashville)
Start Your Journey to Success
Learning Lab provides tutoring for those aged four to adult in all major subjects.
In a one-on-one learning environment, which we believe represents the most effective way to learn, our professional educators serve as:
- Goal setters
- Instruments of comprehensive learning experiences
Whichever subject is impeding your student’s success, Learning Lab has just the right tutor to help.
A Student Might Benefit from Tutoring if:
Your child struggles in a difficult school environment or lacks necessary social skills.
One particular subject area has been difficult to master.
Your child needs to boost confidence and preparedness for private school testing (ISEE) or the college entrance process (ACT/SAT).
Focusing on tasks, completing assignments, managing time, and getting organized seem overwhelming.
Your child is at the top of his or her class and seeks an educational advantage.
You educate your child at home and require additional help or resources in teaching a particular subject.
Learning Lab is More than a Place to Learn
Learning Lab is indeed more than a place to learn, much more.
It is a place for students of all ages to:
- Grow intellectually
- Build upon foundational learning concepts
- Sharpen thought processes that will serve them throughout their school careers — and throughout their entire lives